Search This Blog

16 May 2017

¡Vamos a España! #HogsAbroad in Spain #TravelTuesday

wordpress photoHi, my name is Anabel! I am studying abroad in Spain this summer with the University of Arkansas Faculty-Led Summer in Madrid program. I am currently studying marketing with a minor in Spanish.

I chose to study in Madrid because I want to improve my Spanish-speaking skills. I also have family in Spain (I’m half Spanish) and I’m looking forward to learning more about my culture. I’m hoping to improve my Spanish enough so one day I can be bilingual and speak with other Spanish speakers in the workplace.

The two classes I’ll be taking at the University of Nebrija are allowing me to graduate a semester early (woo!).

I’m so excited to completely immerse myself in the Spanish culture and practice Spanish all summer. Studying abroad in Spain has been one of my goals since high school.

I’m able to study abroad thanks to the support of my family and the U of A! I have received The Center of Retailing Excellence scholarship by the Sam M. Walton College of Business. This award is allowing me to travel and create awesome memories. Thank you!
--
Follow Anabel on her journey at https://boozabroad.wordpress.com/
To find out more about the U of A Spanish in Madrid summer program, visit http://studyabroad.uark.edu/madrid.