Search This Blog

14 May 2017

Before the Big Adventure #HogsAbroad in Ireland

Hi! My name is Sarah.  I’m a Elementary Education Student who is studying to get my Masters in Elementary Education with an emphasis in ESL. I have traveled to one other country, Guatemala, and I will be going to Ireland with the University of Arkansas. I look forward to sharing my adventure with you as we explore the culture, education, and the beautiful country of Ireland.
--
This program for education majors highlights similarities and differences between the Irish and American education systems, while evaluating the impact of culture and history on education. Students will be immersed in the Irish education system through interactive visits to primary and secondary schools in Limerick. Find out more at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/eduireland