Search This Blog

30 November 2022

M(ar) on the GO: Week 13 in Valencia

11.23.22 to 11.24.22 Classes!

Wednesday was a super normal class day! On Thursday, I had a Spanish oral exam and my program celebrated Thanksgiving at a local restaurant. For my oral exam, we were to choose a topic we could talk about for a minimum of seven minutes in Spanish. I chose to present about Arkansas Gameday and I was able to talk for 15 minutes and answer multiple questions, all in Spanish! Thanksgiving dinner was super fun, it was nice to all get together as a group. I ended up leaving a little early to celebrate with my host family and K back home as well!


11.25.22 to 11.27.22 Studying!

This weekend was extremely boring. I stayed in Valencia and spent the entire weekend studying for my biochemistry exam and then also working on a human physiology assignment. On Saturday night, K and I joined her dad and his friends for tapas and drinks in the city center! Overall, it was an extremely productive weekend!


11.28.22 to 11.29.22 Classes!

On Monday, my roommate and I realized we have less than 3 weeks left here in Valencia. While I am sad my time here is coming to an end, I am so excited to go home and see all my people! Classes were normal on Monday and Tuesday. I continued studying for biochemistry and began prepping for the second part of my Spanish oral exam this Thursday! It was a pretty normal and laidback week with not a lot going on!

        ---

Read more from Margo at https://margospcom.wordpress.com/