Search This Blog

10 January 2018

Headed to Osaka #HogsAbroad in Japan

金閣寺(Kinkaku-ji) Temple of the Golden Pavilion
Hello all! 

Thank you for finding your way to my page. I guess I should give you some background on who I am. My name is Khloe Benton and I am a Junior and I'm double majoring in Asian and International Studies with a minor in Japanese. This spring of 2018, I will once again return to the Land of a Thousand Suns, Japan. This time for a full semester. The first time I went was during the summer of 2017 on the Faculty-Led International Business Seminar Program. It was about 5 weeks long, but definitely not long enough. This time I will be going through an external program called CET Academic Programs Abroad. I will reside in Osaka, the third largest city in Japan. I head out on January 14th. I'm looking forward to updating you all on my day-to-day experiences while I'm in Japan!
Stay tuned!
K.B.

--
Khloe, a junior International Studies and Asian Studies major and Japanese minor, is spending the Spring 2018 semester studying in Japan.
Read more from Khloe at https://findingkhloe.blogspot.com/
Don't miss your opportunity to study or intern abroad! Start your search at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/search/