Search This Blog

20 April 2017

Adventures in Teaching #HogsAbroad Internships in Peru

Hi! My name is Chelsea Theodore. I'm majoring in Elementary Education and finishing up my final student teaching placement in Lima, Peru. This is my third week here in Peru and I'm absolutely loving it! Every day is a new adventure and I'm soaking up each experience! Here are some pictures of my trip so far! 
We went on a dune buggy ride and went sandboarding in Huacachina, Peru.
 A typical school lunch. This cost $3 for students and $2 for teachers.
We went on a boat tour to Isla Ballestas and saw lots of sea lions and penguins in Paracas, Peru.


--
For more information on these international teaching opportunities in Belize, Peru and Sweden, please visit http://teacher-education.uark.edu/internships.php