Search This Blog

11 June 2020

Fun With Cultural Excursions #HogsAbroad in Spain #ThrowbackThursday


My name is Amanda Hayes. I am currently an undergraduate at the University of Arkansas. I am pre-med, majoring in biology and minoring in Spanish. I chose to study abroad in Barcelona this summer in order to improve my Spanish speaking skills.

While in Barcelona, ISA provided excursions each weekend to different towns outside of Barcelona. All of the places we went to were amazing, but my favorites were Valencia and Peñíscola. In Valencia we made our own paella and in Peñíscola we got to see the castle where some of Game of Thrones was shot!

--
Biology major & Spanish minor Amanda Hayes spent the Summer 2019 term abroad with ISA in Barcelona, Spain, with the help of our Office of Study Abroad Scholarship.

Don't miss your opportunity to study or intern abroad! Start your search at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/search/