Search This Blog

25 June 2017

A minute about... Dublin! #HogsAbroad in Ireland

Bye Ireland!! While we loved this country, we are ready to be home. After our flight ordeals, almost everyone getting sick, being exhausted, and missing chick-fil-a and our own beds, we are ready to be home. 
I will definitely miss Ireland, and the experiences I got from studying abroad, but I will never forget my time spent here! I've met so many new friends, did things I wouldn't normally do (Segway tours, 3 hour bike tour through a city, etc.), and learned a lot. Ireland will be missed!! Dublin had so much to do, so I'll let the pictures speak for my time in Dublin!

Read more from Mackenzie at http://minutewithmac.blogspot.com
--
This program for education majors highlights similarities and differences between the Irish and American education systems, while evaluating the impact of culture and history on education. Students will be immersed in the Irish education system through interactive visits to primary and secondary schools in Limerick. Find out more at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/eduireland
Sophia and I in Howth, Ireland
Hike in Howth





Becca and I on the hike!

Trinity College Library!!


Elizabeth, me, Meredith at Guinness Storehouse Tour

Mrs. Forbess and I, last group dinner

Irish Whiskey Museum
Downtown Dublin