Search This Blog

04 November 2016

#HogsAbroad in Bali, Indonesia

During these past 10 days I was able to travel around Bali, Indonesia for the vacation of a lifetime. I booked a 9 day tour with Balintro with a group of my friends which had many different activities planned out for us to do.

We were able to visit and learn about different temples, go to a rice patty and see the rice process, visit a home-stay and see how coffee is made and how to basket weave, surf, visit a waterfall, and live on an island that had no motorized vehicles. My friends and the other people in my group made this trip one I will never forget, and I was able to meet different people from around the world that I will never forget.

But, now that my vacation is over, it is time to start studying for finals and get ready for my next trip to the east coast of Australia.

 

-- 
Find out more about the U of A Exchange with University of Technology, Sydney at https://studyabroad.uark.edu/exchange/uts