Search This Blog

20 June 2016

The Adventure Begins #HogsAbroad in Belize

The last couple of days have been hard to get a hang of because of the early agenda, but I continue to remind myself that it’ll only be a matter of time before I get used to it. Just this past Monday, my classmates and I got to visit a local swimming hole. I had never once been to such a secluded area with the amount of beautiful scenery it offered.

Although we haven’t gotten into any of our projects just yet, this small trip provided an icebreaker for the rest of us who had yet to meet each other.  It was fun getting to bond with individuals in other majors to get a sense of who I would be surrounding with the next 3 weeks.

--
Read more from Meghan at https://belizeinabundle.wordpress.com/
For more on the U of A Faculty-Led: Global Community Development in Belize, visit http://studybroad.uark.edu/belize