Search This Blog

14 June 2016

That Time I Met Hamlet #HogsAbroad

“This above all: to thine own self be true.”- Hamlet
So I have neglected to post about my travels for  a week now. Lend me your ears and have some patience as I play catch up with you now. I have sectioned the following post of by days. It’s been one hell of a busy week so please do enjoy the chronicles. This was a heavy Shakespeare week, so you know you’ll get some insightful nerd passion.

Tuesday – Shaming of the Shrew
The morning of Tuesday a chunk of our group decided to venture off to a holocaust museum. When we arrived we found it underwhelming as it was a small room with information on six walls which was less about the Jewish people and their suffering and more about how awesome the British were for helping people during war-time. We then left, still craving a historical meal we…

View original post 2,095 more words
--
Read more from Mikey at https://themikeyreynoldschronicles.wordpress.com/.
Find out more about the U of A Theatre in Britain summer program at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/theatreinbritain.