Summer flew by and now it’s time to head back to school. We’ll be in Bangkok for meetings this week and marks the first time we’ll have been all together since Thanksgiving. I’m excited to see everyone and learn from their experiences in their school and community. I’m hoping to head back to Bowin full of new ideas and games to play.
These past two months have been wonderful and filled with my lovely support system from home. It’s been truly unique getting to experience things together and feel loved and known.
God has really blessed me in many ways and the amount of things I’m continually learning about his grace and overwhelming love has been invaluable. And being able to talk it out and learn from my family and friends has been just what I needed.
Please keep us all in your prayers as we travel back to our towns and begin the new school year. We’re all feeling very mixed emotions about heading back into the solitude of living by ourselves and going back to the challenges of teaching. However we all know how things work and have learned from our failed lessons, cultural faux pas and other flat out fails.
All in all though I’m feeling very excited for what’s to come!
Much love!!
~More about travel month later~
--
Read more from Amy's year as a Fulbright Teaching Assistant and then as a USAC Internship in Thailand at: https://sameamebutdifferent.wordpress.com/
Read more from Amy's year as a Fulbright Teaching Assistant and then as a USAC Internship in Thailand at: https://sameamebutdifferent.wordpress.com/
For more about international opportunities with USAC, check out http://usac.unr.edu/
For more information about Fulbright Grant Opportunities, check out http://eca.state.gov/fulbright/fulbright-programs
