Search This Blog

17 June 2022

Enjoying the Scenery #HogsAbroad in Rome


Hello! My name is Hunter Waters. I am a Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design student. My major is Landscape Architecture and will be an official senior this fall. This summer I studied abroad in Rome for 10 weeks!

My professor, classmates, and I recently returned to Rome from a trip to Florence. My favorite part of the trip was being able to walk all the way to the top of the Duomo (463 stair steps)! It was a great workout. Here we were able to overlook the entire city of Florence which gave me the ability to see how the city was planned throughout history, including the arrangement of streets, buildings, plazas, etc. This photo shows me enjoying the scenery. 

--
Landscape Architecture major Hunter waters spent the Summer 2022 term in at the U of A Rome Center 
with support from the Office of Study Abroad Scholarship.

You can start planning your adventure abroad today! Dive in to our Explore page at 
https://studyabroad.uark.edu/explore/index.php, and start your program search at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/search/