Search This Blog

16 November 2022

M(ar) on the GO: Week 11 in Valencia

11.09.22 and 11.10.22 stuffy nose and school!

After my class on Wednesday, I immediately returned home and went to sleep at 6pm. I woke up Thursday at 9am for my Spanish class. My head cold caused me to sleep for 15 hours and it was so needed. Classes were normal and most of my professors started talking about final exams and what those would look like. On Thursday, we went to Burrito.es for dinner. It was amazing and reminded me of Chipotle back home!


11.11.22 to 11.12.22 study days!

K and I were not going anywhere this weekend so we agreed on no alarms for these two mornings. I spent all day Friday working on my biochemistry study guide and quizlets. Saturday was spent working on Spanish homework and my Human Physiology study guide for the final. It was also super rainy both days so it was perfect studying weather. For dinner on Saturday, K and I went to our friend’s apartment near the beach for a surprise birthday party for another friend from ISA. It was so much fun to surprise her and spend time with everyone for one of the last times. 


11.13.22 sleeping!

K and I were at our friend’s apartment until 4am and we still had an hour and 15 minute walk home ahead of us. I finally went to sleep around 6am and slept until 2:30pm. Immediately upon waking up I ate some pasta and then went straight back to sleep until 6pm. I decided to take today off of studying and chose to rest and watch Gilmore Girls for the rest of the day. 


11.14.22 and 11.15.22 school!

I had all my classes during these two days and when I wasn’t in class, I was studying for my finals coming up. So overall, a pretty boring but semi-productive week. On Tuesday, K and I were bored before dinner and needed a study break so we took a walk around a part of Valencia we hadn’t been before. Randomly walking around cities is one of the best parts of living in a city!

      ---

Read more from Margo at https://margospcom.wordpress.com/