Search This Blog

22 February 2021

Take Hold of Opportunities #StudyAbroadDay #HogsAbroad






For the Fall 2020 semester at Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea, it was an extremely difficult time to study abroad due to the COVID-19 pandemic but I was still able to experience all you can eat kbbq, a train to Busan, cafe culture, and much more even with restrictions. I learned to take hold of opportunities because there's so much I am capable of if I can make it happen.



In Hangzhou in Summer 2018, I was able to practice my Chinese language skills in a much more intensive and useful environment on topics like ordering food, having normal conversations with college students, etc. I was able to try the spiciest thing I've had in my life with Hot Pot in Chengdu, Sichuan.

--Kelvin Feng, class of 2021 (Mathematical Sciences), Summer 2018 in China and Fall 2020 in South Korea

Learn more about Kelvin's Faculty-Led: Intensive Mandarin language & culture program.

Learn more about Kelvin's USAC program in South Korea.

You can start planning your adventure abroad today! Dive in to our Explore page at https://studyabroad.uark.edu/explore/index.php, and start your program search at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/search/