Search This Blog

23 May 2016

I’m Going to Spain!! #HogsAbroad

I found out that I am going to Madrid, Spain earlier this year. I have been wanting this for so long that everything is surreal to me. This has been a dream of mine for a very long time. When I found out that I was going to get help in paying for my trip I was very excited.

I worked extremely hard on my essay for the scholarship, so I thought I would post it for everyone to read.Click here to read it!  StudyAbroadEssay

Thanks to the Holly Turner Meek Endowed Scholarship for the recognition and support for my upcoming trip to Madrid. I’m very honored to represent this named award.
Screenshot 2016-05-22 12.12.35
Keep checking out my posts for more about my trip!!
--
Read more from Autumn at https://autumnabroadblog.wordpress.com/blog/
Find out more about the U of A Spanish in Madrid program at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/madrid