Search This Blog

03 August 2015

#HogsAbroad Student Blogger Spotlight: Ciao from Katie

Foolhardy – adj; recklessly or thoughtlessly bold; foolishly rash or adventuresome. Or in other words… What the heck was I thinking?!

I don’t think I’ve ever found a word so accurate in describing my feelings, but after bouncing back between the thesaurus and the dictionary, I think this one hits the nail on the head. Recklessly or thoughtlessly bold; foolishly rash or adventuresome.. I guess I’ll start from the beginning..

As I began to seriously consider studying abroad, I did everything I was supposed to do. Met with my advisor, met with a study abroad advisor, found a program to fit my major, applied for scholarships and also for the program of choice and just like that I was all set for spending a semester in Italy! Or at least so I thought…

--
Read more from Katie at https://ciaofromkatie.wordpress.com/
To find out more about the USAC Italy: Education, Communications, Health, and Italian Studies in Reggio Emilia, visit http://usac.unr.edu/study-abroad-programs/italy/reggio-emilia/about