Search This Blog

19 December 2016

The Best in Sight and Sound #HogsAbroad in New Zealand


I like to think that this sax player in Akaroa, New Zealand was extremely uncomfortable with me taking this photo. 
He was pretty good though.

The yellow-eyed penguins of New Zealand are pretty cool animals.  This picture was taken at Katiki Point in the South Island. 

“Strike a pose”  Katiki Point | New Zealand

These guys were playing in the bed of a truck for a parade in Arrowtown.  One of my favorite days in New Zealand.

I promise I did not steal this from a postcard.  I took it one morning when I was camped out beside the beach. 
The sunrise, as you can see, was absolutely incredible.
-Mark, study abroad peer advisor and #HogsAbroad alum in Dunedin, New Zealand
--
Find out more about Mark's ISA Dunedin program at
http://studiesabroad.com/programs/country/new_zealand/city/dunedin

Search for study abroad opportunities like these in over 50 other countries: http://studyabroad.uark.edu/search