Search This Blog

06 May 2016

Making the Most of a Semester in Florence #HogsAbroad

Caitlin Giorgio shared a few snapshots of her current semester abroad in Florence, Italy. Caitlin is a junior communications major with a history and gender studies minor, and clearly she's made the most of her time abroad!
Here I am in Prague, Czech Republic spray painting on the John Lennon Wall.
I got to leave my mark for everyone to see!

This is me with the bronze boar in Florence, Italy rubbing it's nose for good luck!
I obviously had to visit it because it's a hog, WPS!

Yep, that's me in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France and
y
es, Paris IS as magical as everyone says.

That's me in Interlaken, Switzerland paragliding, a beautiful and thrilling activity!

And here I am in Rome, Italy at the Colosseum; it is definitely even more awe inspiring in person.

--
Don't miss out on your chance to study abroad!
Find out more about the API program in Florence at https://www.apistudyabroad.com/programs/italy/florence/https://www.apistudyabroad.com/programs/italy/florence/
Search for additional study abroad opportunities in over 50 countries at http://studyabroad.uark.edu/search/