Search This Blog

04 September 2015

HE VUELTO!!!! Meet Our #HogsAbroad Graduate Assistant!


¡Hola todos! My name is Antoinette Longcrier and… I’m back!

I am so excited to be back in the Office of Study Abroad and International Exchange as the new graduate assistant. I worked in the office as a Peer Advisor for about two years during my undergraduate degree.  After graduating from the University of Arkansas in May 2014, I was fortunate enough to move back to Spain (where I studied abroad in spring 2012, and summer 2009).  





You could say I’m a little obsessed with Spain. J
Oh and for all you Barça fans…¡HALA MADRID!


During Fall 2014, I was an “auxiliar”  (assistant English teacher) in a high school in Colmenar Viejo, a small town just outside of Madrid. The opportunity to work and learn about the education system in Spain and get to know some amazing kids was unforgettable.


First day of classes
One of my bachillerato classes!


Now, I am back and working to achieve my goal of beginning a career in the field of International Education! Feel free to come by and see me in the office!